
April 4th we got to be with all the "kids" and meet the newest Ryg. I thought my heart was going to BURST! She is so tiny and has the cutest little mouth and LONG fingers. My gramma would say "a piano player"


It was a beautiful day in Indianpolis and we spent Saturday at Jeff and Tennells' on the porch (the guys putting together rocking chairs that Chris plans on sitting rocking Addy)
The day was one of those days that couldnt' have been better, and one that I'll think of when I'm having a bad day. Kind of like one of those Norma Rockwell days, the family hanging out doing a project and talking about the new additions future.

In my life I think there is not one thing better than having all of us together. I guess that's why the beach means so much to me because it's a time when we all gather and just hang out. Just like this Sat in Indy.
Lov to All
GiGi

No comments:
Post a Comment