4 days old and he can make any girls heart skip a beat! At least he sure can mine.
After many text messages my dear Adam got me a wonderful picture with his beautiful eyes open. I think he's looking for me to come visit. We will be going to Indy the weekend of May 15th for a lot of holding and loving!
When I talked to Sarah yesterday all I could hear through the line was pure joy and love. She said he did good, eats a lot and is a good good baby. How could he help it with a Mom and Dad like his! Comisky LOVES him and Grendel can't decide what to think. Walter the cat really could care less. The neighbor kids want him to come out and play they don't quite understand it will be a little while for that.
All I know for sure is I think this is the biggest blessing I have ever gotten in my whole life. I often wondered what it would be like to be GiGi. All I think of all day is Wylie and Addison and their Mom's and Dad's and how they are all doing. I dream of next year when I hope we will resume our annual trip to St George Island where I can play in the sand with them and watch them run from the water as the waves touch their toes. I think about when I can hold them next and tell them how much I love them and are so very grateful to have them in my life.
A lady told me last week, being a gramma is the one thing that is NOT over rated. I think so far I completely agree!
Lov to all
GiGI

No comments:
Post a Comment