The first weekend in Dec Sarah and I took our annual birthday trip to Chicago to shop and spend time together. This is one of the most special events to me as I remember how lucky I am to have her in my life. I got to Indy on Thursday and was able to spend a little time with Wylie and Tennelle was so sweet to bring Addy over to see GiGi. As much as I would of LOVED to get a traditional picture of the two of them, this one had to do (they are on the move all the time)

One of the funniest things is they both LOVE pop corn, or as Addy say POP CERN in a little southern drawl! Although as GiGi I'm not so sure it's good for them - they LOVE it and it keeps them happy so it's worth it!
This Christmas the babies will spend with their other Gramma's. Hopefully next time I see them I'll get a Christmas picture for the scrap book.
Merry Christmas and Lov to all
GiGi


Your a great gramma Gi Gi! A proud Gramma.
ReplyDeleteHow's your Christmas Picture Frame collection going?
Julie